Magna will provide Quality Assured,
Cost Effective and Timely Delivered, Ferrous Components,
meeting small to medium volume requirements of
customers, while striving to be the most environmental
The above will be ensured
clear understanding of the requirements
the best-cost producer
Providing Quality Engineering and are housing Services
a green and clean foundry
- Incorporated as a Public Limited Company
- Commenced Production
- First Exports Begin
- Awarded ISO 9002 Certification
- CNC Machine Shop
- State of the art Tool Room
- Interactive Website for Customer Relations Management
- Awarded ISO 9001:2000 Certification by M/S. DNV
- Approved in accordance with Pressure Equipment Directive
W0/AD2000 MERKBLATT by RWTUV.
- ISO/TS 16949 Certification
- Completely automated Furan based No-Bake molding line
- First Wind Electric Generator (750 KW)
- Heavy Machining center
- Second Wind Electric Generator (1650 KW)
The Business we are in
is in the Business of Manufacturing and Supplying Ferrous
Components in small and medium volumes to users worldwide.
Magna specializes in
the manufacture of Ductile Iron and Gray Iron casting
in the weight range of 300 grams to a maximum of 2000
Kilograms. Magna also adds value by heat treatment,
surface treatments and machining so that the products
are ready to assemble.
Magna also produces
fully machined components, utilizing its in-house CNC
machine shop and other facilities as well.
Magna has extensive
experience in the supply of safety requirement components
in the casting and fully machined forms. The components
meet stringent requirements in terms of Radiographic
Quality and Metallurgical Control.
Magna has established
warehousing in the USA, this facility along with bi-weekly
container shipments, allows us to cater to low volume
requirements. Also our warehousing capability enables
us to supply products just in time, to customers in
the United States of America.
Magna proposes to establish similar facilities to provide
the same to the European consumers in the year 2006.